Quality Assurance Tester
Truly Social Games Vancouver needs a highly proactive and dynamic Mobile Games QA Tester to help ensure our various products stand up to the TSG international standard of quality. We are currently working in partnership with East Side Games Studio on the hugely popular Archer: Danger Phone idle game on iOS and Android, as well as doing work on some seriously cool original IPs of our own!
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY:
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary development teams to ensure products reflect designs
- Provide comprehensive gameplay feedback to dev teams emphasis on customer experience
- Create easily legible documentation for our various tools, processes, and best practices
- Track the progress of bugs and feature implementation in our Jira workflow and release cadence. Understand the intended designs in our products to help deliver high quality
- Provide detailed written reports of any bugs or issues found, complete with reproduction steps, screenshots, and video clips, when necessary
- Collaborate with Customer Service to help resolve issues that our players may experience.
- Escalate high-risk issues and blockers as soon as they are discovered.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU:
- QA experience testing games, including the creation, curation and usage of test cases
- Previous work on AAA titles for mobile or console/PC platforms
- Working with Jenkins build processes and automated app testing methods
- Familiar with iOS and Android devices and software
- Familiar with Android and/or iOS app release and version updates
To apply for this brilliant opportunity, send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
This is a full-time position based in Vancouver BC. We have a physical office space for you to use during work hours if you wish. However we are open to work from home options as well. We thank all applicants for your interest, please be advised that only those who are eligible for full-time employment in Canada will be considered at this time.
About Truly Social Games:
Truly Social Games by name, Truly Social Games by nature! We aim to create engaging mobile games with an eye towards truly social interactions among both players and creators, all around the world. We take pride in engaging with our players and allowing them to lend a hand in shaping the way our games are created.
We employ a small but mighty team of 50+ employees spread across studios in Portland, OR (HQ), Vancouver, BC and Minsk, Belarus.
Truly Social Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to have an inclusive work environment.